Release notes for 18.104.22.168 (24.09.2017)
- Support for the ArchiMate® Model Exchange File Format with ArchiMate v3 models
- Minor bug fixes
- Now it is possible to use BEASI with Sparx EA trial version
Release notes for 22.214.171.124 (02.06.2017)
- Great simplification of floating license management
- Use of Sparx internal license management for floating licenses, which eliminates the need for a dedicated license management server
Release notes for BEASI 4.0 (17.11.2016)
- Superior Archimate profile with Archimate 3 support
- Improved handling of nested notation
- Show attributes and tags in Archimate elements
Release notes for BEASI 3.2 (04.12.2015)
- Support for the new ArchiMate® Model Exchange File Format
- It is now possible to create models in ArchiMate® and import them to Sparx EA with support of BEASI (as well as vice versa and with other tools that allow the same format)
- Improvements of the relationship matrix towards the motivation element of ArchiMate®
- Supports of new association types such as "Specialization"
Release notes for BEASI 3.0 (02.10.2014)
- Showing derived as well as explicit relations
- Make a derived relation explicit, add any legal relation and delete relations from the model
- Relationship matrix has two supporting windows:
A dialogue for selecting rows and columns, with a search box
A dialogue for saving and retrieving matrix templates
- Automatic generation of ArchiMate compliant viewpoints
- Choose what colors you want on your gap diagrams
- Set options for automated diagram behavior
- Save and retrieve settings from files
- Sub-window for tweaking rules for derived relations
- Check a diagram for nested elements and add the right relations. This can be done automatically whenever the user closes a diagram, if this option is checked in BEASI settings.
- Hide redundant relations on a diagram. This can be done automatically whenever the user opens a diagram, if this option is checked in BEASI settings.
- Make a context diagram for an element. This depicts the element in focus with all its derived and explicit relations - instead of just “insert related elements” which tends to get messy.
- Clone an element so that the clone also has a copy of all relations and tagged values.
Release notes for BEASI 2.2 (23.02.2014)
- A brand new TOGAF example populated with detailed examples how ADM can be used to manage complex business transformation
- Improved and simplified templates for ADM execution and Architecture Repositories
- Improved gap analysis that now identifies changes to elements between baseline and target states
- Significantly improved support for gap consolidation and gap dependency analysis that now supports visualization of derived dependencies
- General bug fixes and improved presentation
Note! Using the trial version you are not able to use the model wizard to generate complete ADM structure and TOGAF repoisitory structures. In the trial version you will be able to view an example structure in HTML, import a tutorial and generate viewpoints manually but the functionality to create complete ADM structures is only available in the full version of BEASI. Trying to generate a TOGAF repository or an ADM structure in the trial version will generate an error message about a missing file. This can safely be ignored and we are working with Sparx EA to resolve the problem as swiftly as possible.
Release notes for BEASI 2.1 (06.11.2013)
- A new tutorial added, with hands on guidance on how to use BEASI features
- An Exemple repository available in HTML format
- A new license agreement, amended for clarity
- General bug fixes, e.g the gap dependency analysis no longer includes recursive links
Note! Using the trial version you are not able to use the model wizard to generate complete ADM structure and TOGAF repoisitory structures. This functionality is only available in the full version. In the trial version you will be able to view the structure and generat viewpoints manually.
Note! Trying to generate a TOGAF repository or an ADM structure in the trial version will on ocasion generete an error message about missing file. This can safely be ignored and we are working with Sparx EA to resolve the problem as swiftly as possible.